Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My feet are cold

My feet are cold. I did not put on boots after working out. I am hoping to push out the reaminder of my blogs while i wait in the car for Kaleb (my 9 year old). He is in the library practicing for the community library's picnic play. Devyn (my 4 year old) is sleeping peacefully and I refuse to wake him. I don't think he get enough sleep since he refuses to sleep at nap time at school. I guess he feels someone has to keep an eye on the adults. I agree. :) Monday I got a note home from my son's lead teacher informing parents of her departure. The not explained how the economy is forcing her family to relocate to where her husband will begin a new job and I understand her decision. Unfortunately, she is the 2nd teacher this 2008-2009 school year. This sucks!!!! I know they say kids are resilient but I am not. I loved teacher #1, Mrs. Jones, she was enthusiastic, bubbly an warm. The new teacher (who will be leaving soon) appears caring and nice but I didn't know her long enough to make an honest assessment. I love Mrs. Kennedy who has been there since day one. Can she become the lead teacher? We need some stability.

Sincerely,
The grown up who will adapt if necessary but sometimes doesn't like change

No comments:

Post a Comment