Thursday, January 15, 2009

My heart is heavy.

My heart is heavy as I hear the news of the plane crash in the Hudson River.

I did not want my sons to hear the news because there fear of flying will continue mount.

There were no human fatalities or injuries. A Canadian reporter gave a vivid picture of the scene. I feel so ashamed for finding humor in the deaths of the two geese. I got a urgent phone call from a reliable source confirming my dreams that somehow I could get rid of the geese one by one. I have to find a less horrific way because I don't want any humans injured.

The geese have tormented me since my days at EMU. I found myself arriving late for class several times trying to avoid them when I could have cut across Bob's Lake House if the geese weren't claiming their set. Last year my son was subject to geese poop on the school playground and still suffer because I missed the phone call to bring him extra clothes. I can't afford to throw away goose poopey pants but it was inevitable. I hate geese and their poop.
I have changed parking spaces at LTU because geese have greeted me exiting my car.

Geese will not continue to rule today's crash is the beginning to the end.
My heart is heavy because I can not afford to fly to NY for the funeral of the two geese.

1 comment: