Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Twinz

I always wanted twins for some strange reason. Today my twins from another mother turned 7 today. Kita and George are so different. They are very in.dependent. Kita is a feisty princess, she is very creative and loves art. She can be bossy at times (what princess isn't) George on the hand is usually always calm and NEVER feisty. The twins take their school work very serious. I mean Kita spends evening demanding I make up additional homework for her. They are a like in this regards. Unfortunately, it is hard to get any type of agreement on things that would make life easier. Kita requests vanilla if George says chocolate. This birthday I outsmarted them. I asked them separately what kind of cake they wanted and the answer was chocolate with white icing. If I asked them in the same room the answer would have changed. It is funny how hard it is for them to come to an agreement. Well. I don't think it is hard at all I would want to do my own thing after sharing a womb for 9month, it probably seemed like a lifetime.

They are great, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE and KITA and KITA an GEORGE.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday Kita & George! I didn't know they had a birthday. we should have taken Markita out for a birthday drink! mommy needs to get out once in a while

    *trust me on this one* 9 months in the womb with another being is tough. I couldn't wait to get out. Scott on the other hand, not so much. he gave me a 9 minute head start!

    ReplyDelete