Thursday, March 26, 2009

My viewing pleasures

What am I watching?
I often ask myself this question. I watch a lot of PBS. One of my shoes of choice is the Super Why! And the Super Readers. It is a show where there I something wrong with a story and the change it with the help of us viewers. Kaleb and I find a lot of comedy in it. Devyn loves it especially identifying letters that are in his name.
The Simpson’s is one of my all time favorite shows. I don’t watch it faithfully but I realized that I watch it a few times a week and if I am not always in contact with the picture I am listening. Homer is considered an imbecile but I think it is so cool all of the things he has done. I thought it was so sweet on yesterday’s episode that Homer paid for Marge’s college education. HE is goofy as can be but he loves Marge. I didn’t really care for the Simpson’s movie. When I was younger I identified with Lisa a lot more and her saxophone playing was so cool to me. I played for a few years too.
Malcolm in the Middle is another show that I watch. The mother on the show cracks me up. I think sometimes I just like to see a little dysfunction because there is some in real life anyway.
House is also a show I watch when can. I think he is a great actor and I like how the show explains everything to you. It makes me feel like I could get a few questions right in some kind of medical or science course. House pushed the envelope. It is a show that I also plan on committing an entire season. The last show was very interesting and I keep forgetting to follow up on the condition they discovered to be the culprit of a father and daughter duos illness which was the “inability to be happy” supposedly founding Middle Easter people specifically.
Against my will, I sometimes watch Ni Hao, Ka-Lan. (Ni Hao means Hello) It is a show about a Chinese girl. She is the Chinese version of Dora. There is a Koala bear character that is crazy to me. He loves Panda bears and he even owns two pair of the same “panda” house shoes. I think the bear on the show should have been a Kola since they are native to that area. I have an idea for a show that would compete with this one and Dora. I just want talk about it via the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment