Thursday, March 5, 2009

Facebook

I am past tired of reading to much information on a Facebook profile page.


You are free to write what you want in notes etc. but when I first enter your page please spare me.


I admit sometimes I have lengthy status messages.
They might say something like “KT is starving can someone fix me breakfast.”

My sister and I laugh about Status messages daily.

I can't stand names either, one’s that say things like Samantha “in love with a married man who hates his wife but is their for the kids” Jones or Miss “Biggest Baddest Sweetest Chick” Smith.

The one that brought on a bronchial spasm was a status message that read
“ I was pregnant and I just got back from having an abortion he is right with me by my side”.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING?! Wow. I don't -- I can't even think of what to write in response to that. I would delete that person off my friends, because that is just WHACK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to status updates. my brother and his wife are victims of the status update craze. I am waiting for my brother's status to say "Scott is inhaling and exhaling. inhaling and exhaling." I think people have abused the status update option

    are you serious about the one that brought you to bronchial spasms? not that bronchial spams are a laughing matter but seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy-
    I am not addicted to facebook updates- I always forget to update them, but I definitely do not put stuff like that!!

    ReplyDelete