Thursday, April 9, 2009

ADULT CONTENT

I know you have been sitting on the edges of your seats waiting for the adult content.   I have been waiting for the appropriate time to share with you my intimate thoughts and ideas .  
Dragon ball the movie comes out tomorrow.   My son would like to see it but is questioning the rating.   Recently one of my godchildren  were reading a graphic novel and I discovered inappropriate material.   I banned them for several years.  Kaleb is convinced the movie will have the same content.   I keep telling him I am pretty sure the rating guys and gals know their stuff.  We will attend the movie together.    The current rating is PG.   Kaleb is concerned the rating might be R or even XXX.  My brother then asked him what XXX is.  Kaleb responded by saying " I don't know but if R is Adult Content then I guess that in XXX movies all they do it curse and act inappropriately."

1 comment: