Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oops I did it again.

I vowed to never got to Chuck E Cheese again.   Thursday University Prep Academy had a Chuck E. Cheese fundraiser night.   I was forced to attend.  The experience was 100 times better than Devyn's birthday fiasco.  The night went pretty smooth until I began playing Ski-ball.   
A cute little blond  attempted to steal  my tickets.  Kids might think grown-ups have no need for tickets.  My kids are the first to get my tickets they send me to play Ski-ball and expect me to hit the jackpot.   I was pretty calm and asking for my tickets back. I said ,"Oh, I'm sorry I think those are mine."  She sweetly responded "Oh, I didn't know you needed them, I'm Sorry".   The situation was resolved peacefully and calmly.  Kaleb, Kita, George and Devyn and I walked out with a ton of toys that would break before nightfall.  

2 comments:

  1. Drew and I tried taking Peter and Evelyn to Chuck E Cheese a few weeks ago and got turned away! the place was so freakishly packed it mus have been a fire hazard. Drew and I explained to the kids that we couldn't stay and Peter explained to Drew that his soul was hurt because we couldn't go to Chuck E Cheese. we ended up at McDonalds. lucky there were no tears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe that you guys injured Peter's soul. You guys better find a church soon.

    ReplyDelete