Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sleepless in the HIlls.

I am battling insomnia once again. It could be considered a good thing if I could get something accomplished. I am up but my brain does not want to retain information therefore my insomnia is unnerving.
I have spent a lot of time researching places I would like to settle and schools public and private student teacher ratio.
My nights have also landed me a new job as a job scout. I spend my nights forwarding jobs to my laid off friends and associates. The horrible thing is I have cheated all week on my not eating after 6p.m. I am not really fretting over this. I indulged in an Edy's strawberry fruit bar at about 1:00 am the night I stayed up to 3:00 a.m. Last night I went to bed early at about 12:45 a.m. but that was after reading a short story my friend is working on. It was to adult for me and somehow going to sleep help get the images out of my head. I considered posting it so I could finally have some adult content.

No comments:

Post a Comment