Thursday, April 16, 2009

Popcorn

I do not wan to see another popcorn kernel this year. Last week I went to see DragonBalls the movie and feasted on movie popcorn the first time this year. I was so excited. I didn't think about Kaleb's experiment on microwave popcorn. We popped 5 bags of popcorn one after another. I probably tasted the first three bags and I am convinced now that Orvilee Redenbacher is the best popcorn if you have to choose. It also is the 2nd best for your buck. $2.99 per box with onl 32 unpopped kernels. I thought I cleaned up the popcorn but somehow this mornign I kept running in to it.

3 comments:

  1. what about Kettle Corn? don't leave the Kettle Corn behind! that is our mutual love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kettle corn. I use to hate it to my dear but in China I feel in love. I twas warm and sweet. I cannot find a taste to match here. the closest I got was with Spartan brand.

    ReplyDelete