Thursday, April 16, 2009

TUNA

This one is for you. Last week I had a ball at the Anchor. I just can't stop talking about my $3.50 Amaretto Sour. I plan on going back there some warm summer evening. I forgot I was suppose to refrain fro liquor until June 21, 2009. I don't remember agreeing to this completely I just kind of said "OK". I have been laying off the spirits and my tip jar at home is suffering. Now on to TUNA. I ordered tuna too at the Anchor. Jennie and I thought we would convince them to give us the Tuna Melt we wanted. They didn't. I made up for this on Saturday at the Aut' Bar with "Blair and the Boyfriends". I had the best tuna melt ever. The bread was so flavorful. Jennie I must say our tuna was definitely cat food compared to this. I truly deserved it after being lost in Ann Arbor, getting into an argument with my sister (well hell I just looked on while she fussed9, and a dead car battery (I left the trunk open overnight).

No comments:

Post a Comment