Thursday, February 26, 2009

Octomom

OctoMom

ABSURD!!! I feel that this lady is getting the publicity and attention she craves. I am outraged by her sob story. She decided to produce”8” more children she cannot support. She has the audacity to “beg” America for help. I have such strong sentiments because at her age she should be responsible for her actions.

I'm a S-I-N-G-L-E mom not by choice. When I decided have children it was based on a two-parent household. I have tons of ups and downs but you will not find me singing a sad song or even worse “begging” for help. My story is probably more heart wrenching. As a parent it is her responsibility to provide the healthiest and happiest environment possible. I understand as sole supporter mentally, financially, emotionally etc that it takes a lot. I am not in a position to take care of one more or eight more children.
OCTO needs to think of her children and not just herself.
Parenting is not just a financial commitment .

No comments:

Post a Comment